Saturday 14 September 2013

Friday the 13th

Well Friday was a very exciting day. Having got the news that the event was good for Sunday, I suddenly felt as if I just wasn't ready in any way. I've only known about it since May :) During the day the event organisers released a video on what's happening in fine detail, so that has really helped. Have booked a B&B for tonight and it's right by the beach and the landlord said I can leave my car there all day so that's great. Slightly concerned that I haven't booked a bus back to Hayling island once I land. But will figure that out on the day - it's a long walk back to get back to Hayling by road...about twenty miles I am told! Maybe I should keep my tracking device on land so you can see how I get on! The organisers I should have said will give us all a tracking device so that they can find us should we get lost somewhere on the channel.. http://www.tractrac.com/index.php?page=eventpage&id=337 and friends and family can follow progress in real time.

No comments:

Post a Comment